Our unique journey to and through parenthood.
Oh no!!! What happened!?
Oh no! Another little guy with a shiner this week?!!
Oh no! What happened to Spike?! He's like the 4th kid I've seen with a black eye. Is there some sort of toddler boxing ring I don't know about?
Poor Spike! So, is the other kid Joel?? :)
Spike was running around at the museum today and smacked into an information plaque. I feel so bad for the little guy!
Ouchy!! I'm sorry he got hurt. Poor Spike!
omg! an information plaque?! that sounds so painful! poor little dude!
Oh no! Poor little guy. :(
Poor guy!
Ouch!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Oh no!!! What happened!?
Oh no! Another little guy with a shiner this week?!!
Oh no! What happened to Spike?! He's like the 4th kid I've seen with a black eye. Is there some sort of toddler boxing ring I don't know about?
Poor Spike! So, is the other kid Joel?? :)
Spike was running around at the museum today and smacked into an information plaque. I feel so bad for the little guy!
Ouchy!! I'm sorry he got hurt. Poor Spike!
omg! an information plaque?! that sounds so painful! poor little dude!
Oh no! Poor little guy. :(
Poor guy!
Ouch!
Post a Comment