Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Apple Picking 2011




Apple picking has become a yearly tradition for our family. Even though Monkey doesn't like apples (gasp!), he is definitely enthusiastic about the picking part. This year, we found out about a new apple farm, that also had raspberry picking. This year everyone had a treat to enjoy.


Monkey and Spike in the raspberry fields.







Spike did more raspberry eating than picking, but I managed to squeeze a picture in before he ate the evidence!

Monkey made sure to find the DARK red ones.


The boys are ready for the tractor ride to the apple orchards.



The boys cooperated for this picture, but were mostly fascinated by the farm dog riding on the tractor with us.


Daddy and his boys.

On the hunt for the perfect apple.

Running through the hay maze after the picking was done. Good thing the boys have a better sense of direction than I do!




My sweet little guys!




5 comments:

Christine @ 12,450miles said...

What a fun day! I love that you were able to pick apples *and* raspberries... yum! We're doing some fall festivities this weekend, and I hope a maze is involved too!

Patti and Rick said...

Looks like a fun family day!

Christine said...

Very fun! You'll have to tell me where it was--it looks like a hit!

kelly said...

They have raspberries AND apples? How fun! I love that shot of you with your boys on the tactor ride, and the last one of your cuties sitting in the hay :)

PS - He doesn't like apples????

sue said...

your day looks like so much fun! i love that the boys were fascinated by the dog on the tractor!