Andy and I took the boys on their first camping trip earlier this summer. We were lucky enough to be able to go with some dear friends, and we had a great time. The boys loved everything about our weekend, and are asking to go again. They couldn't stop talking about the tent, the campfire, the bugs, and the company. I think we have a couple of camping fans on our hands!
Our cozy tent!
Night number 1. Just chilling around the campfire!
Day 2. More friends to play in the dirt with, and hunt for bugs with.
Chasing after the man-powered kite.
A little brother time in the dirt.
2 comments:
What fun! Spencer has been asking to go camping, much to my dismay since that is soooo not my thing. Maybe I'll just ship him off with you all next year. ;-)
It was definitely a great trip! Your boys are so fun to be around!
Post a Comment