It goes without saying that I have severely neglected this blog. I have no excuses except that I have been having a spectacular summer with my two boys and have been busy enjoying them as much as possible. We have had playdates, pool parties, celebrations, and it's been wonderful. Even though I mostly write this blog for myself and my family, I have felt really guilty that I haven't documented these moments. So...here are a LOT of pictures of some of the fun we've had.
Father's Day 2011: Lincoln Park Zoo
Sleepover at Uncle Jeff's, complete with rooftop photo shoot:).
Silly boys...
Hanging out at Nonni and Peepaw's pool.
Mommy's birthday celebration...paddleboats and ice cream.
5 comments:
The most important thing is that you're enjoying the summer with your boys! And it definitely looks like you are. So many fun photos!
i <3 this post! you know how i feel about your boys in hats! so cute! your summer is awesome so far and i'm glad that we've been able to spend some time with you and your boys. hoping we have some more play dates before the summer is over!!!!
your boys are so cute together! i love all the pictures of them hanging out and showing each other some love. so sweet!
I agree - enjoying the summer is way more important than keeping up your blog! Having said that, I really enjoyed seeing what you've been up to. Have I mentioned that your boys are adorable and when they are together and holding hands or just being brotherly, they are even cuter!
No wonder you have had no time to blog!! You've been busy! Please tell me where you find the energy for all of these fun things?!?
Post a Comment