It's funny...I started this blog to keep everyone posted on our adoption journey, but I think it's turning into a diary of our lives during our time of waiting. Either way, it will be a great scrapbook of memories to look back on when we finally do get our little one home.
Anyway, our son has officially started saying I love you to me and Andy. It is the most wonderful, amazing words a mommy and daddy can hear. Even though it sounds like "wa woo" and I'm not totally sure he knows what it means, he knows we love hearing it. I am constatnly amazed by the things he discovers and learns each day. I can't wait to see him with his new brother or sister.
3 comments:
I just added a post about this subject to! How funny!
Enjoy these special moments with your son, they are heart melters. Precious moments like these sure do have a special place in the heart!
Moments like those make it all worth it!
Kristen
That is adorable...such precious words!
~ Rachel
Post a Comment