Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Election Day

Today our country will make history. While I am normally not the most politically active person, this election is important to me for many reasons. The most important is that this is the first presidential election I will vote in as a mother.

No matter which candidate you support, I hope everyone reading this will take the time to vote. I took advantage of early voting and filled in my ballot two weeks ago. I can honestly say I feel very proud for being a part of this historical decision.

God bless America. Either way, it's time for a change.

1 comment:

Mrs. Sully said...

I agree and I love your comment about voting as a mother. I will miss this exciting election process, but hopefully will be rewarded with quality health care for all children and their parents and that kids will still be able to afford college since their 529s just got wiped out!!