Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving is such a wonderful time to remember all of the blessings we have been given, and today I'm filled with gratitude. I am thankful for my amazing husband who loves me and supports me, no matter what kind of mood I'm in. I'm thankful for my precious son, Monkey, who I fall a little bit more madly in love with every hour of every day. I'm thankful for my sweet son Brendan, who, although I haven't met him yet, has already taught me that one person's heart can stretch miles long and be filled with love. I'm thankful for Nonna and Peepaw, who have taught us how to love unconditionally, and without whom, we wouldn't have our beautiful family. I'm thankful for Pops and MoMo who love and support us, and are amazing grandparents. And I'm thankful for the rest of our friends and family who have given us the strength and courage to get through the good and bad days, and keep us laughing no matter what. The journey to our family couldn't have been completed without the help of all of you. It is a humbling feeling knowing that so many people helped us achieve out dreams (and today I'm hopeful we're almost there). Have a wonderful Thanksgiving and enjoy your blessings:)

Kara

3 comments:

Jen said...

Happy Thanksgiving!

Kristen said...

Happy Thanksgiving - hope you had a great day!

Kristen

Rach@In His Hands said...

Happy (belated) Thanksgiving to you & your family!!