...until I am home for the summer with my boys! I can't believe that school is almost over. Although I missed 3 months right in the middle, these last 6 weeks have been very busy. I've crammed in more meetings than I can count, completed student assessments, tried to plan some fun activities (so my kiddos would actually stay focused), and organized my office/room. However, the whole time, I have been counting down the days until I get to stay home with my children (I love saying that).
This past weekend was a little taste of what's to come. Our long three day weekend was packed with barbeque's, birthdays and playdates. Spike and Monkey had so much fun hosting and visiting friends and family. They both continue to amaze and inspire me every day. I still can't believe how lucky I am (especially since I also get an entire summer off with them!).
3 comments:
Yay summer!!!!
i second Rachel's comment!!! yay for summer!!!!
I am counting the days too - but I am not done until June 10th!!!
Post a Comment