Thursday, February 11, 2010

Last Night...

Monkey called for me at around 3:00 a.m. I stumbled into his room to see what he needed. This is what he told me: "Mama. I need help. I have a wedgie." Oh goodness!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness - I almost spit out my tea reading that! Hilarious!!

Jen said...

Oh how funny! Guess tossing and turning in the sheets can do that to a little guy. Glad he was able to get help... as that could have kept him awake until morning.

Kids definately keep life fun!

Elizabeth Frick said...

That is hilarious. But not at 3am.

Colleen said...

That is just too funny for words! A wedgie emergency!!!

Kris said...

This cracks me up! Sorry it was so early though. Have I mentioned that I think your boys are hilarious?!

Christine said...

Oh my word! That is so funny! What did you say??

JoJo said...

Did you bust up or play it oh so seriously?

Min said...

That is so funny!!!

Jessica J said...

That's really cute!

sue said...

oh my! something else to look forward to??!! wonder how he knew what it was!

Christine @ 12,450miles said...

Hysterical!! I'd so much rather have a laugh at 3am than the sobbing, teething mess I normally have...